How to Become a QA Tester – In-Depth QA Testing Career Guide from Scratch

 My journey as a manual tester started a bit differently. I started giving interviews to grep an opportunity in the development space. I could not bag a job directly as a developer in the initial phase of my career. Frankly, like any other IT graduate, I was skeptical about starting my career as a Tester. But I decided to give it a try. I was sure that I would switch to the development field later. Once I started growing my career in QA testing, believe me, I never looked back and did not even think of leaving testing after that.

Read More.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small business marketing - Proven marketing strategies & Tips for small business

Python Developer Salary in 2021

How An Affordable Web Design Service Makes Your Business Grow?